Would you like to bring your furry friend with you on holiday at Lake Garda?
At Residence Ca' del Lago dogs are welcome! Your four-legged friend is also our friend!
Have a look at our tips and find out the better places to have fun with your pet!
Below you'll find the most beautiful hikes to take with your dog and the main dog-friendly beaches!
- San Vigilio: the hike that leads to San Vigilio is suited to who wants to enjoy nature and Lake Garda landscapes.
The path is approximately 3km long and it starts right from Residence Ca' del Lago.
Along the way you will be able to enjoy wide landscapes of Lake Garda and of the charming village of Torri del Benaco.
- Crero - Tibetan bridge: this short walk (20 minutes) starts from Creo, a little village sorrounded by olive trees and Lake countryside.
You can reach this little town by car and then continue on foot long the Cai path n.39 to get to the Tibetan bridge.
The small church of Saint Siro in Crero is a wonder which dominates the Lake frome above.
- Cycle-pedestrian path Brenzone - Malcesine: route suitable for everyone (accessible also with strollers) which goes through 10 villages and many beaches. Enjoy having lunch in one of the typical restaurants, have a break in one the various bars/ice-cream parlours with lake view, or take a refresching bath in one of the beautiful beaches.
You will be amazed by the little historic centres.
Dog-friendly beaches of Lake Garda
- Bracco Baldo Bau Beach in Peschiera del Garda: equipped and fenced pebble beach where you can rent parpasol and sun bed for you and your puppy. There is no lack of sanitary facilities, shower for dogs and bowls of fresh water. The beach is located in Peschiera del Garda on the coast Bergamini / Loc. Fornaci. Reservation is recommended.
- Bau Beach in Toscolano Maderno: pebble beach and crystal clear water with lifeguard, kiosk, drinking and play areas for dogs. Bowls for food, hygenic bags and dog food are available. Bau Beach in Toscolano is approximately 700m long and it is located in Rivagranda district, near the Paper Mill.
- Fido Beach in Manerba: also here it is possibli to rent parasol and sun bed, while insulation pads for dogs are provided for free. Many services for dogs are available, such as bowls for water, shadow and walk areas, and hygenic bags. The water is clean and the beach is located in Rolly Punta del Rio district in Manerba del Garda.
Places of Lake Garda where dogs are not allowed
During your holiday at Lake Garda take into account that dogs are not allowed in Parco Giardino Sigurtà and in the aquapark Canevaworld. In Safari Park Natura Viva dogs are allowed in the Safari Park only on board of the car if closed in their carriers, whereas the cannot enter in Fauna Park - pedestrian area.